KATY (Covering Katy News) – ALDI is holding hiring events for its stores in the Houston Metro Area, including the location on South Mason Road in Katy. The grocery store chain is looking for manager trainees, shift managers, and store associates.
Employees who average more than 25 hours per week will be eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage. All employees are invited to participate in the ALDI 401(k) program.
The hiring event in Katy will be held Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2019 at 2009 South Mason Road from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Like What You're Reading?
- Manager Trainee: $57,000 per year ($23.05 per hour averaging 45 hours per week)
- Opportunity to earn $70,000-$85,000 per year as a Store Manager
- Shift Manager: $17.70-18.10 per hour ($12.70-13.10 per hour plus a $5.00 per hour when performing manager duties)
- Store Associate: $12.70-13.10 per hour
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m.
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Ability to lift 45 pounds