KATY (Covering Katy News) – The Katy ISD Hall of Honor Golf Tournament is Monday, May 6 at Willowfork Country Club. The tournament will help fund the Katy ISD Athletics Hall of Honor.
The event begins at 11:15 a.m. with check-in, a box lunch and a silent auction followed by a 1:00 p.m. shotgun start for golf.
The price is $400 per foursome which includes cart, golf, range balls and lunch.
Hole sponsorships are $250 and $500 to have your company’s logo on a Flag.
Like What You're Reading?
A dinner will be served with the door prizes, an auction, a ceremony for winning teams, individuals winning contests, and more socialization.
For more information, and to check out how to sponsor or enter in the tournament:
Information for the Golf Tournament Day
- Dress code: collared shirts; no blue jeans or cutoffs.
- Time Line of Events for Monday, May 6, for 1:00 PM Shotgun Start:
- 11:00 AM registration opens, warm-up, and lunch provided by JASON’S DELI beginning at 11 AM.
- 12:40 PM all players to carts for announcements & rules.
- 12:50 PM all players ride to holes
- 1:00 PM tee off
- Approx. 6:00 PM dinner
- Approx. 6:45 PM awards ceremony & auction closed.
- Bring cash or checks for: Auction, Mulligans, Tiger Drive, Refreshment Carts, and special contests.